Hi, I’m Ashley!
Hello and welcome to my corner of the world! I’m the blogger behind Ashleychelle. Writing and creative pursuits are so dear to me. This is a place to share my thoughts & my heart – all about intentional motherhood, simple homemaking, and natural living.
Here on Ashleychelle, you’ll find encouragement & help for mothers, ideas to help you disciple your children, favorite family recipes, natural remedies, and lots of “how-to’s”.
I am wife to an amazing man & mama to 3 little men. I have a passion to help encourage and come alongside other women who are on this journey of life and motherhood. Mothers wear many hats, juggle multiple responsibilities and take care of so many details every day. I hope that you leave here finding encouragement, resources and you feel equipped to better love those around you.
Thank you for reading & following along this journey. I’m excited to build this community together!
A Few Things About Me
- I started my first blog when I was 15. I’ve always loved writing and it’s such an outlet for me!
- I went to public school and I also homeschooled. I graduated when I was 16 and started college the next semester. God Bless my mama for sending me off that early!
- My husband and I met at church camp. We’ve been together almost 15 years and married for 11.
- I’m a “crunchy” oily mama – with a side of pizza and donuts! I love a good natural remedy, but I haven’t quite given up all refined sugars and dyes.
- I’m a Registered Nurse with an extensive background in critical care and pediatrics. I don’t actively practice at the moment, but medicine & the art of healing still live in my heart.
- My husband and I are on pastoral staff at a local church. We also are very involved with leading the youth of our state and nation.
- I’m a classically trained pianist. As a teenager, I chased hard after my goal of attending Julliard. Even when doors began opening to go that direction, the Lord showed me another path. And I’m thankful that I was paying attention!
- I’m a foodie. A homebody that likes to travel (my favorite part is coming home). I crochet random things when I’m stressed. A book nerd and a lover of Papermate Sharpwriter pencils.
Morning quiet time
The color green
Don’t forget to subscribe!
My email list is a great way to stay connected. It’s the first place I share all of our updates and freebies! Make sure to click below to join.